Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Weekend up in Sydney part 1












I took a trip up to Sydney a week ago to do some stuff up that way for the weekend. It started by catching an early train which I almost missed up to circular quay, where I got a ferry over to Manly beach. I met up with Jim over there and surfed and chilled there for the day. Later that day I got a ferry back into Sydney to meet up with some friends from Uni. We all met up at one of our friends house who lives in Sydney, and then we went over to a rugy union game to watch the Warratahs play the South African Cheetahs. The game was really cool even though almost all of us there were from America and had no idea what was going on. We stayed in Sydney that night and got up the next day to go over to the beach. We ended up going over to a beach by Bondi beach and I jumped in the water for a quick surf in some big blown out waves. We just spent the day over that way and then got a ride back to Wollongong. Heres some of the pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment